One of the first recipes we made in the Ninja Foodi was the Crack Chicken. It was so delicious – creamy, cheesy, bacon, chicken, and ranch all in one dish. We made this as a main dish but this same recipe could easily be made as a dip. It was so easy to make and even easier to clean up since we cooked it in the Ninja Foodi.
If you’re not sure what the Ninja Foodi, then you are missing out on one of the best Kitchen Gadgets. It can pressure cook, broil, air crisp, bake, steam, slow cook, dehydrates and saute.
This article may contain affiliate links. Read more here
In my household, I’ve been following the Keto diet. Not everyone in my house is on the Keto diet. So I had the Ninja Foodi Crack chicken just the way the recipe calls for. My husband wanted something else to go with it, so he had his serving over pasta.
What Is Crack Chicken
When I first heard of this recipe, I didn’t know why it was called Crack Chicken. After trying the dish for the first time, I completely understood. The dish was so tasty and addicting; creamy, cheesy, ranch, bacon, and chicken all in one dish.
How To Make Ninja Foodi Crack Chicken
Turn on the Ninja Foodi and press the Saute Button on high. While the pot heats up, slice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces. Add the bacon to the Ninja Foodi. Stir often until the bacon is crispy. When the bacon is ready, remove from the pan and set on a paper towel. Drain out the grease from the pan.
Rub Ranch Seasoning on the Chicken Thighs. Then place the chicken in the Ninja to sear the Chicken until it’s golden brown. Flip the chicken over, add the bacon and the rest of the ranch spice. Then add the chicken broth. Pressure cook for 20 minutes.
Once the time goes off, release the pressure. Once the pin drops down you can open the lid. Now you need to remove the chicken to shred. Instead of using two forks to shred the chicken, I placed the Chicken in my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I set the mixer to low for 40 seconds.
As you can see in the picture below, it shreds the chicken perfectly!
Now chop the broccoli into 2 cups. Set the Ninja Foodi to Saute. Once the broth starts to boil, mix in cream cheese and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Next mix in the broccoli and the shredded chicken. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Now it’s time to eat.
Mine was served in a bowl but for those of you not on the Keto diet, you can serve it over pasta or rice.
Ninja Foodi Crack Chicken Recipe
- 12 Strips Bacon
- 4 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Monterey Cheese
- 5 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1.5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (1 package)
- 2 cups Broccoli
- Turn the Ninja Foodi on Saute High
- Slice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and add to the Ninja Foodi. Once cooked, place the bacon on a papertowel and drain the grease out of the pan.
- Rub Ranch Seasoning on the Chicken. Then sear the Chicken in the Ninja Foodi until golden brown
- Flip the chicken over, add the bacon and the rest of the ranch spice to the pan. Then add chicken broth. Pressure cook for 20 minute
- Release the pressure. Once the pin drops down, open the lid. Remove the chicken to shred.
- Chop the broccoli
- Set the Ninja Foodi to Saute. Once the broth starts to boil, mix in cream cheese and shreeded Monterey cheese. Once melted mix in broccoli and shredded chicken. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- This can be served in a bowl or over past or rice.