Perfecting the perfect mashed potatoes that is creamy and delicious is easier than you think. This creamy mashed potatoes recipe will be the best tasting mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
They will be everyone favorite side dish. Every Christmas and Thanksgiving dinner, we are always tasked with bringing the mashed potatoes because they are everyone’s favorite.
This creamy mashed potatoes recipe will be the best tasting mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
HOMEMADE MASHED POTATOES
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lbs. Red Potatoes, cut uniform
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 lbs. Butter, 1/2 inch sliced
- 5 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- Add your butter to the potatoes and mash with a potato masher. While your are mashing, the butter will melt
- Mix in you sour cream, salt, and pepper. For creamier potatoes use a hand mixer. For chunkier potatoes, use a large spoon to mix.
- Serve with your favorite dish.