A delicious, perfectly grilled steak topped with a fried egg, crab, and bacon wrapped asparagus is the dinner dish you have been dreaming out. The flavors just explode in your mouth after every bite you take.
If you have yet to have Steak and Egg Oscar, you are seriously missing out.
This article may contain affiliate links. Read more here
Why go out to dinner when you can make your own over the top, high quality steak dinner. This is better than any steak meal you can get at your local restaurant that is easy to make. Combining all these flavors in one bite will make your mouth watering for more.
How to Make Steak and Egg Oscar
- Our favorite type of steak is Ribeye. Before we grill our steaks, we season them with our favorite seasoning and leave out for an hour. We normally use a Salt and pepper mixture but for this meal we used Montreal Seasoning.
- Make your favorite Hollandais Sauce. Not sure how to make Hollandais sauce? Check back later when I link our favorite homemade Hollandais Sauce
- Wrap the asparagus in bacon and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the over at 350 degrees for approx. 15 minutes
- Grill the steak to the temperature you desire
- Heat the crab with butter on the stove top until the crab is heated all the way through.
- Fry an egg
- Prepare any other sides (if you prefer)
Now it’s time to serve
How to Serve the Steak and Oscar
- Plate your mashed potatoes(or your side of choice.
- Lean the steak against the mashed potatoes
- Spread the crab on top of the steak
- Place the bacon wrapped Asparagus on top of half of the crab
- On the other half of the crab, place the fried egg.
- Ladle Hollandais sauce over the entire dish
Steak and Egg Oscar
- 1 Ribeye
- 1 tbsp Montreal seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 2 Ounces Jumbo lump Crab (canned)
- 4 spears Asparagus
- 1 slice Bacon
- 1 tsp butter
- Kosher salt
- Hollandaise Sause
- Season each side of the Ribeye and let it sit for an hour.
- Make your favorite Hollandais Sauce and set aside
- Wrap the Asparagus with bacon. Season with salt and pepper and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Grill the Ribeye to your liking
- Heat the crab with butter on the stove top until crab is heated through
- Fry an egg
- Prepare your favorite mashed potatoes (if you desire)
- If desired, plate mashed potatoes. Lean the steak against the mashed potatoes. Spread the crab on top of the steak. Place the bacon wrapped Asparagus on top of half of the crab. On the other half of the crab, place the fried egg. Ladle Hollandais sauce over the entire dish