Who doesn’t love a delicious buffalo chicken dip recipe?
Buffalo chicken dip is one of the most popular appetizers for parties because they are very party-friendly!
Easy to make and even easier to transport.
Whether it is a football party or holiday party, everyone will be non-stop talking about your buffalo chicken dip if you show up with this buffalo chicken dip recipe in hand.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is best serve hot because it’s creamy and full of cheese.
After your first party, you will find out very quickly it will become your party stapler.
This buffalo chicken dip will outshine all the other party dips (including other people’s buffalo chicken dip).
And the best part about this delicious buffalo chicken dip recipe? There are a few different ways to eat it.
Keep it as a dip and serve with your favorite chips or veggies, cold on a sandwich, or you can make buffalo chicken dip eggrolls! (these will become a bigger hit than just the dip)
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Original
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese,, softened
- 1 large Trimmed Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Pepper Juice
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix Cherry Pepper Juice and Ranch together in a small bowl.
- Place the trimmed chicken in a glass pyrex. Smother the chicken with the Cherry Pepper Ranch Mixture. Liberally season chicken with salt and pepper. Cover with one layer of plastic wrap. Then cover it with aluminum foil. Place in oven at 350 for one hour.
- Melt butter slowly in a sauce pan. After butter is melted, slowly whisk in Franks Red Hot.
- Place Softened Cream Cheese in a food processor. Use on high until cream cheese is creamy.
- Combine creamy cream cheese and sour cream in another mixing bowl. Add in buffalo sauce (adjust to taste preference: more buffalo sauce, the spicier it will be). Then add in 6 oz cheddar cheese. Put rest of cheese aside for later.
- Once Chicken is done, quarter and shred it with your Kitchenaid Mixer. Then mix chicken into cream cheese mixture.
- Add Cream Cheese chicken mixture to a cast iron skillet or glass casseral dish. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- Place dish on a baking sheet and place in center of the oven (350) for approx. 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite chips or vegetables.