If you love to eat tuna, you are going to want to try this easy low carb keto recipe.
These Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts are the perfect low carb snack. The cheese crisps up nice that you won’t even miss eating the bread.
The Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts and packed with your favorite tuna recipe and can be made in under 20 minutes. They are perfect to eat on the go, or you can eat them as soon as they are ready.
After your first time making these keto tuna melts, you’ll find yourself making them all the time.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY TUNA MELTS
First you will want to preheat the oven to 325°.
Bake the slices of cheese until they are melted (approx. 4 mins).
While the cheese is baking, you’ll want to prepare the tuna.
In a mixing bowl, mix the drained cans of tuna and mayonnaise together. If you like a little kick to your tuna, add salt and pepper, chopped pickles, chopped onions, chopped cherry peppers, chopped bacon, and a splash of red hot. Mix until well combined.
Once the cheese slices have melted, remove from the oven. Add 2 spoonfuls of tuna to the corner of each cheese slice.
Next, fold the squares in half to make a triangle shape. Press down all around the sides to make it closed.
Place the baking sheet back in the oven for approx. 8 minutes or until the edges are golden.
Check out these other Keto Recipes:
KETO TUNA MELTS
- 6 slices Jalapeno Jack Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cans Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Pickles, chopped
- 2 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Red onion
- 1-2 tbsp Cherry peppers, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- splash Red Hot
- Preheat Oven to 325°. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out your cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the drained tuna, mayonnaise, pickles, bacon, onions, cherry peppers and red hot.
- Bake cheese slices for approx. 4 minutes or until melted. Remove from oven and add 2 spoonful of tuna to the corner of each cheese slice. Fold each slice in half to make triangles and press down on the edges to close the sides.
- Place baking sheet back in oven for approx. 8 minutes or until golden brown.