These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are a soft and chewy cookie bar that is filled with a creamy cheesecake filling.
Keto Cheesecake Bars are extremely easy to make. First you’ll need to make these low carb Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and mix them with cheesecake.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are the the perfect fat bomb when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth while eating low-carb and Keto.
If you love chocolate chip cookies and you love cheesecake, you are going to LOVE these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake bars.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS
- 1 Batch Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
- 1/4 cup Granular Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Corn Starch
- Preheat the Oven to 350°. Spray a 7" x 7" pan with pan spray.
- Take half of the Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and press it to the bottom of the baking dish. Make sure entire bottom of pan is covered with the cookie dough. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, beat the Monkfruit and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Next add in the egg, sour cream, lemon juice, and pure vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- Add the Corn Starch and beat for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Spread the cheesecake filling on top of the baked cookie dough.
- Make cookie dough pieces and drop on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars for 10 minutes. Then place in the refrigerator to chill for 4 to 6 hours.