These homemade and low carb keto chocolate chip cookies are extremely easy to make and taste amazing. They are the perfect Keto treat when you are craving something sweet.
These low carb Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with commonly found ingredients including Almond Flour. I do want to point out that not all Almond flour is the same. It took a couple of tries to find an Almond Flour I liked that wasn’t grainy.
This Almond Flour is my go to for baking.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. Chocolate Chips by Lily's
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then use a fork to work in the softened butter until a dough is formed.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine egg, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Then fold it into the dough. Then fold in the Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 24 equal dough scoops and place on the baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Then move to a wire cookie rack.