The Keto diet seems to be the diet that everyone is doing, including me! When on the Keto diet, you can’t have sugar. I have such a sweet tooth that sometimes it’s so hard to avoid the cravings.
Fat Bombs are the perfect snack to help with those sugar cravings so you can stay in Ketosis.
This article may contain affiliate links. Read more here
There are so many Fat Bomb recipes on Pinterest that it’s hard to know which one to make. Many of them are awful and have no flavor. So my new go Keto Fat Bomb is Keto Cheesecake Peanut Butter Balls.
These Keto Cheesecake Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect size and so easy to make
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHEESECAKE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS FAT BOMBS
Mix soften cream cheese, Swerve, and heavy cream until smooth. I mix it in my food processor. Then add in the Peanut Butter, Salt, and Vanilla Extract. Mix until fully combined. Set aside.
Next crush chocolate chips.
The easiest way I have found to crush them is by placing them in a zip block bag. Then I take my Meat Mallet and bang at it until they are in small pieces. Then I pour them onto a plate.
Next I scoop the cheesecake mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball. I then roll the ball in the crushed chocolate chips until it is covered.
Then I place the Keto Cheesecake Peanut Butter Balls on parchment paper and place in the freezer for approx. 2 hours.
Keto Cheesecake Peanut Butter Balls
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Mix soften cream cheese, Swerve, and heavy cream until smooth.
- Add in Peanut Butter, Salt, and Vanilla Extract. Mix until fully combined. Set aside.
- Crush chocolate chips
- Scoop the Cheesecake Peanut Butter Mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball
- Roll the balls into the crushed chocolate chips
- Arrange the Cheesecake Balls on parchment paper and place in the freezer for 2 hours