Pineapple Mango Salsa has the right combination of sweet, salty, and spicy. You can serve it as an appetizer with tortillas. It also pairs perfectly with grilled chicken and fish.
Pineapple Mango Salsa is a great summer recipe. It’s so easy to make and it will be hit at all of your cookouts and summer barbecues.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
You can easily adjust the Pineapple Mango Salsa to suit your taste. We always use fresh ingredients as it brings out the flavors so much more than frozen ingredients.
- Red Pepper
- Red Onion
- Cut the top and bottom of the pineapple off and peel the bark. Cut 4 sides of the pineapple off around the core. Then cut into quarter inch pieces until you have approx. 2 cups. Add to the mixing bowl
- Dice the mango and add to the mixing bowl
- Dice the red pepper and add to the mixing bowl
- Dice 1/2 of a a red onion and add to the mixing bowl
- Remove the membrane and seeds from the Jalapeno and then mince it. Add to the mixing bowl. (Tip: You can easily adjust the spice level of the Jalapenos by the membrane and seeds. If you want a little kick, leave some of the membrane and seeds)
- Cut the Limes in half and squeeze the juice over the mixing bowl
- Add 3 pinches of salt to the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together and serve
HOW TO SERVE PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
Pineapple mango salsa is one of my favorite recipes to have in the summer. There are so many different ways you can serve it.
When we first made Pineapple Mango Salsa, we had it over Grilled Swordfish and it paired perfectly. We also grilled some pieces of the pineapple and served on the side. The whole plate was so flavorable.
You can serve Pineapple Mango Salsa as an appetizer with tortillas or your favorite chips. Or you can pair it with grilled chicken, fish, salad, tacos, and so much more.
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1/2 Pineapple, cored and cut into 1/4 inch cubes (approx 2 cups)
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 4 Limes, juiced
- 3 Pinches of Salt
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Juice the limes over them mixing bowl and add salt.
- Mix everything together and serve.
DID YOU MAKE PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
If so, head over to instagram to upload your photo and tag @KAeats1 with #KAeats so I can see your creations.