Homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is the perfect Fall treat. This spiced bread recipe is so simple to make and it’s packed with pumpkin and lots of chocolate chips.
It has all of the perfect fall flavors in an easy to make bread recipe.
It will only take a few minutes to put together this Pumpkin Chocolate chip Bread. Every bit will be full of flavor and make you want more.
If you love pumpkin and fall treats, you will want to check out these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN BREAD
This pumpkin bread Recipe is so easy to make.
The Perfect Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spire
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Granulated sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extra
- 11.5 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips (divided use)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 350° F. Coat a 10" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips. Save approx 4 oz of the chocolate chips for the top.
- In another mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Once thoroughly combined, stir in the pumpkin puree. Once mixed, add entire contents to the flour mixture. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for approx. 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick insterted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then run a thin plastic knife along the edge to loosen the bread.
- Let the pumpkin chocolate chip bread cool in the loaf pan, then invert, slice and serve.If bread is sticking to the bottom of the pan, use your stove top to heat up the bottom of the pan over a medium heat for approx. 3 minutes then invert.