Homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is the perfect Fall treat. Pumpkin bread recipe is so simple to make and it’s packed with pumpkin and lots of chocolate chips.
It has all of the perfect fall flavors in an easy to make bread recipe.
It will only take a few minutes to put the ingredients together and then over an hour to bake.
Once the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, is ready, you will want to let it cool below cutting into it.
It will smell amazing but the taste will be even better. Every bite will be full of all the fall flavors that you will want seconds.
If you love pumpkin and fall treats, you will want to check out these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Granulated sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extra
- 11.5 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips (divided use)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 350° F. Coat a 10" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips. Save approx 4 oz of the chocolate chips for the top.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for approx. 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then run a thin plastic knife along the edge to loosen the bread.
- Let the pumpkin chocolate chip bread cool in the loaf pan, then invert, slice and serve.If bread is sticking to the bottom of the pan, use your stove top to heat up the bottom of the pan over a medium heat for approx. 3 minutes then invert.