These S’mores Cookie Bars are so gooey and filled with chocolate chips, marshmallows candy bar, with a graham cracker crust. This is the ultimate S’mores Cookie Bars recipe that will make everyone ask for more.
They are the perfect summer and fall treat because they have all the classic S’more flavors in a quick and easy cookie bar.
If you love Fall and Love Dessert, check out my recipe for PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD. This is another recipe that is PERFECT for FALL.
S’MORES COOKIE BARS
S’MORES COKIE BARS
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup salted butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Milk Chocolate Candy Bar broken into pieces
- 1 Graham Cracker, broken into pieces
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°F and spray a 9×12 Glass Baking Dish with nonstick pan spray
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs to make the crust. Once combined, press the crust down in your baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined
- In a separate bowl, mix the baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture. until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Once the dough is ready, spread it on top of the crust with a spatula. Scatter the broken candy bar pieces, graham cracker pieces, and marshmallows on top of the dough.
- Bake for approx 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned. Test with a tooth pick. Allow to cool before serving.