This Heirloom Tomato Salad with Burrata Cheese is so colorful and full of juicy, sweet end-of-summer Heirloom Tomatoes.
Heirloom tomatoes come in so many fun colors that sometimes it’s hard to choose. This year we decided to grow our own Heirloom Tomatoes and they were so juicy!
This Heirloom Tomato Salad with Burrata Cheese is so easy to put together. It is a quick recipe that will only take you minutes to prep.
The last couple of weeks we’ve been eating it with Roasted Chicken Legs Quarters but it can also be served as a light appetizer.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Burrata Cheese
- Wash the Heirloom Tomatoes and dice into 1 inch cubes and place in a mixing bowl
- Julienne the basil and place on top of diced tomatoes.
- Crumble 2 oz of the Goat Cheese over the mixing bowl.
- Add the Garlic Oil and Italian Dressing to the bowl. Season liberally with salt and pepper and light toss the tomatoes to combine all the ingredients.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator to chill for approx. 15 minutes.
- To serve, place one burrata ball on each plate. Surround the Burrata Cheese Ball with 1/2 of the tomato salad. Crumble 1 oz. of goat cheese over each tomato salad. Drizzle with Balsamic Reduction. Season the Burrata Cheese with a small pinch of salt and pepper.