Deviled eggs are a classic, well loved, appetizer. They are easy to make and so tasty. They are always a hit at every party I bring them to and they are always eaten so fast.
Deviled Eggs are the perfect dish to bring to a cookout, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, football parties, and any other gathering you may have.
This is the Best Deviled Eggs Recipe.
This article may contain affiliate links. Read more here
Deviled eggs are easy to make.
We actually boil the eggs in the Ninja Foodi following the 5-5-5 method. The shells peel off very easily and it doesn’t stink up the whole house.
The 5-5-5 method to boil eggs is now our new favorite way to boil eggs!
We love to use the Ninja Foodi and we use it every chance we can.
HOW TO MAKE DEVILED EGGS
First you will need to add a cup of water to the Ninja Foodi Pot. Then place all the eggs you need to make in the basket.
Secure and seal the Ninja Foodi with the pressure lid (the lid that is removable). Turn the pressure knob to “SEAL” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
The Ninja Foodi will beep and the screen will start to count down 5 minutes so the natural air comes out. When it stops counting down, turn the pressure knob to “VENT” to let the rest of the air come out.
Remove the lid
As you can see in the picture above, a few eggs did crack but all eggs were still usable.
Now you want to pull out the basket and set your eggs in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
Once the eggs are cooled down, you will want to start peeling right away. The eggs we cooked peeled very easily.
Once the eggs were peeled, we sliced all the eggs in half.
Next we removed all of the yolk from the eggs and put the yolk in a mixing bowl.
DEVILED EGGS FILLING
We chopped the bacon, pickles, and cherry peppers.
We added them to the mixing bowl along with the mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Once the filling was ready, it’s time to fill the eggs.
Place a plastic zip lock bag in a cup.
Fill the plastic bag with the Deviled Eggs filling mixture.
Remove the bag from the cup and cut a small hole at the corner of the zip lock bag. This will make it very easy to fill each egg.
Now squeeze the filling mixture into the egg white shells.
Once all the eggs are filled, place them in the refrigerator.
Refrigerate until you are ready to serve them.
There you have it – an easy recipe on how to make deviled eggs.
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Cherry Peppers, de-seeded and minces
- 8 Strips Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Pickles
- Salt and Pepper
Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add a cup of water to the Ninja Foodi. Then place all the eggs in the basket.
- Secure and seal the Ninja Foodi with the pressure lid. Turn the pressure knob to "SEAL" and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure followed by 5 minutes of a natural release. Once done, move knob to "vent" to remove any remaining air and pressure
- Place the eggs in an ice bathe for 5 minutes
- Peel the cooled eggs
- Scoop out the egg yolks and place in a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, chopped pickles, chopped cherry peppers, and chopped bacon. Mix Well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the mixture into a plastic bag and cut off the corner. Squeeze the filling mixture into each egg white
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.